The Board is made up of senior leaders who:
- have a strategic role in relation to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in their organisation.
- can commit resources to contribute to the effective work of the Partnership and sub-groups.
- have adequate independence to contribute effectively to key functions of the ISCP
- have an agreed mandate to:
- speak for and represent their organisation with authority,
- commit their organisation to policy and practice matters,
- hold their organisation to account.
- act as a single point of contact between their agency and the Partnership.